Plagues & Flowers - Checkmate (Good wins)

is now a bad time to mention that amelia claimed shugenja to me in whispers and said the dreamer thing was a reaction test

i didnt bring it up until now bc i wanted to see if theyd bring it up themselves or keep pushing for stuff based on info they knew was false

2 Likes

LMAO

nah he’s the vigo

2 Likes

What the fuck did you think I was doing im still trying to be “mad” as a townsfolk when I know you’re likely good

And you don’t feel the same about, you know, the player you were trying to get executed on false info?

i thought you were going to stop pushing mechanical info on someone who you didnt have it on

1 Like

As the vigo I feel offended that a player would fake outsider

1 Like

Correct, I think you are evil

Skill issue

I don’t get how “hiding behind Litten” is suspicious whatsoever when, again, the reason it is optimal to not execute me is because of my claim, and only Litten knows my claim.

I hid beiing mac when I was a pr in champs finals hiding behind players is not wolfy

Ideally, I don’t out that information at all! Ideally, that stays a secret! I am very frustrated that I had to do so in the first place! Unfortunately, you forced me to do it!

this game is awesome

2 Likes

I should stop drawing attention to that whatsoever. Anyway the redcheck is fake you clowns

Told you so

Whatever

At this point I am in fact 100% okay with executing me. Clown on my play later.

1 Like

Little did we know, Amelia was the phiisplger turned mutant

1 Like

phiisplger

3 Likes

Add it to the dictionary

1 Like

How did you butcher it this bad

2 Likes