Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Sleep (4): crazynuto, guavagudetama, min, Garfooled
crazynuto (3): CRichardFortressLies, Gorta, May
Zenon (2): Leafia, Magnus

Not Voting (7): JakeTheWolfie, Arogame123, YoubutWorse, Marluna, Jaiden, Zenon, Hazardwaste

UNVOTE

VOTE: Aro

everyone in the occult names i just posted put forth a possible execution

I will say, after reading through the thread and who started the chain on me first…

I am getting such weird vibes from Gorta and CRich.

But I’ll vote Zenon if there’s enough traction.

1 Like

May’s posting today very much resembles his posting as town, when you compare it to past scumgames like Pathological (or Hell Echoes?), where she couldn’t be caught out posting non-seriously early on. I can’t really confirm that for the latter game, but (#157) resembles her opener from OSFE.

yeah i get the nuto wagon all of a sudden
still can do better tho

Harmful I’m here saving your friggin life

See even though zenon is more flowy then usual. She is still impulsive which is townie for her… so like i wanna watch her do shit longer.

i think shes just having fun

1 Like

Has anyone found my gun? I need my gun.

Yeah that’s certainly part of it lol

1 Like

why is ybw town

Let me quickly re read aro. But if not aro i wanna maybe see jake… or gar

I do this read its like pretty accurate.

I think you v ybw was the first conflict in the game and it was super confident on both sides that the other was a wolf and i think that is usually >rand T v T

But if forced to choose between you I’d kill YBW a million times before you one.

1 Like

we have an hour we need to organise aaaaaaa

where did me and ybw have an argument what

I dont see aro being late to a game if they were scum. But i could be immensely wronf

what if the day being 3 hours late threw them off
or they were busy
or forgot
idt thats a valid reason

Fair but like it was basically more then a full day tho right? They were gone for a while. If they forgot wouldnt they be spammed pinged by their team.