Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I’m not that frozen as wolf I have no damn clue where everyone got the idea that I have a straight volume tell it’s more complicated than that. This is not how I act as “frozen” wolf in the slightest

I’m practicing defending myself for when I’m actually wolf. My issue with “””””freezing””””” is specifically one with not wanting to Be In Thread because I’m scared. Once I Am In Thread, I have little trouble pushing whatever I want. The tell I do is usually Not frequently popping in to thread, making excuses to avoid going there in the first place. Once I post I’m good

“Oh but you could be doing this to specifically reverse that tell” and it wouldn’t be worth in the slightest. My value as a wolf lies largely in the thread influence I can gain! I’ve shown before I don’t have much trouble getting early townreads as a wolf! It’s not worth at all exchanging all my ability to move the game in a favourable direction in order to maybe get townreads from people with the exact psychological picture of me I have in mind

may we did in fact hydra in a game as scum and you only shown up to talk about the super mario super show
i wasnt actually gonna touch on your frozeness at all until you brought up fluffposting

That’s not true. I attempted to push a couple players in the few posts I made, commenting on Jarek and Jake. My issue was not being in thread in the first place, which the SMBSU posting was an excuse for. I am being mischaracterized

okay

Here’s a quote of all the posts I made in Hell Echoes. You’ll notice I pushed people.

Yes this conversation achieves nothing and I should get reads but I’m tired of being Mischaracterized. I’m not that polarized.

I mean I am but I’m polarized in more interesting ways. Anyway I’m still not out of bed so I’m still not obligated to be a human person who thinks about reads

yeah

WIFOM

1 Like

So long as you acknowledge that there’s WIFOM involved and that you’re not straightforwardly reading me as completely incompetent I’m fine

i didnt end d1 scumreading you its d2 i don’t like
still processing it though

I mean I’m not scum reading you yet may but the argument isn’t like convincing

Oh, it’s not a good argument. I was just annoyed as hell by these sorts of reads my last scumgame but was too scared to defend myself from them, so it’s built up. Defence isn’t real and essentially nothing someone can say in defence of themselves will change my mind so I wouldn’t expect it to change yours

People change my mind all the time

In that regard, we are different.

something about this exchange weirds me out lmao i can’t pinpoint where bt just within the past like 3 messages

Your reading tea leaves you shouldn’t do that

1 Like

You’re reading tea leaves you should do that

2 Likes

?!!!?!:$/!!/!/! i’m so confused lmao

i dont know what just happened
what i do know is uhhh ummmm ill come back later

1 Like