Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

if we all just say we’re town we’ll know who’s lying by how they said it

1 Like

Well now Hazard’s only going to get converted tomorrow.

2 Likes

That would be a death wish for evil. I will only fuck them up.

2 Likes

you’ve never been evil so you don’t know that tbf

1 Like

I have twice. And Sk who got found by a role cop and a Lone wolf who got killed by the own wolf team

2 Likes

It’s an anon game btw.

Guava/Hazard probably not wolves together, as I doubt wolf!Guava would be brave enough to out a locktown read on their partner this early.

1 Like

Caveat: As it’s a closed setup, we might have 3p/NK so Guava/Hazard not group wolves together.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen from Hazard!scum games, they apparently can be pretty towny as non-town if their death as lost!mafia to their team is any indication. Mind you, they weren’t in a scum chat in both instances so it might be a different story if they are in a scum chat this game.

3 Likes

Nuto/YBW probably not wolves together from this point. It feels like Nuto saying “Oops don’t hurt me, I said the wrong thing” to YBW.

2 Likes

EBWODP: post.

heya crich

Hello min. It’s been a while seen we’ve played together.

your playstyle feels so different to me lmao, we definitely haven’t played together in a while

That’s not too surprising. Play mafia long enough, and you’ll want to try something new playstyle wise.

1 Like

what are all ur thoughts so far?

I like Magnus and Guava the most rn. SBPC makes them more likely to be town among other things, and they didn’t feel off when I looked at their posts so far.

1 Like

SBPC?

Sort by post count. Usually the top posters are >rand town from this method, because town tends to post without needing to craft a narrative.

1 Like

Hazard might not be in a scum chat after all. I feel that they would be more likely to have asked their buddy in char privately what SBPC. If they’ve fooled me today, then it is what it is.

1 Like