Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

yeah

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s someones ability

(Iā€™m gonna brb for a bit, so Iā€™ll respond when I can. For now my vote will be on min, as Iā€™d rather trust in what the spooky ghost says than my own judgements. Perhaps me dying is more serious than I think it is. I donā€™t think me dying is bad for town lol)

VOTE: Min

I was thinking at first it was probably something to do with Jaidenā€™s role, but that doesnā€™t seem to be the case, so someone sent me that and forced me to post it

Hello Gorta. You have messed up my voting pattern incredibly bad. I was on sleep out if a joke with guava who had me in a promise lock. As soon as i left it i voted Nuto. Then around close to eod i switched it to Gar who was one of my constant tightropes which i commented on for most the day 1. I only switch to marluna 5 minutes to the end of eod when no one was following me

1 Like

Oh?

Leafia reported you got a watermelon from her. Is this of equivalence?

a watermelon?

Ight so if this is true and raphel does that. Then heres rhe issue. The fact he said that Nuto voting themselves harms town right there basically is reliant for Nuto to explain this ability. If Nuto was evil i have no clue why he would say it had the capability to lie.

Apparently yet me find it

Yup.

@Gorta

1 Like

what exactly does it do because I was never told I got a watermelon

Now I need to finish Disco Elysium, donā€™t I.

2 Likes

It was the trap all along

1 Like

One of five effects and maybe I was rbed then. Most likely by the coven. Were you told anything N1 and/or N2 Zenon?

Either that or the recipient isnā€™t told they got a fruit.

For the record, I got another message from Raphael that said

ā€œ The best information you are going to get for the remainder of this game is flips. ā€œ

Which I canā€™t verify as true or false, but Iā€™m hoping itā€™s false

He tells 12 statements evenly distributed amongst the currently alive players, with any excess going into this thread.

6 are the truth, 6 are lies.

I got gifts N1 and 2