Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

something is off about it

Kill Magnus plox

you were made to post it?

yes, which is why I didn’t post till this afternoon

do you notice anything similar?

because those are not my thoughts, but I wasn’t sure if I would have to sell them as my thoughts

I believe in a few of those points, but those aren’t my overall posts

*thoughts

i thought it was kinda weird tbh

thinking about it now

can you not share who’s thoughts it is?

I hinted at who I thought it was/could be

seriously compare that post to our hood chat last night

think about it

crazynuto (2): min, Leafia
guavagudetama (1): CRichardFortressLies
Sleep (1): guavagudetama
min (1): crazynuto
Magnus (1): Zenon

Not Voting (5): Hazardwaste, Gorta, Magnus, JakeTheWolfie, May

Ah. I see.

Do you seriously think anyone would believe him if he said that?

Besides, he’d be outing himself to the one that made the role if they’re town. Way too risky.

Gorta is probably town. Not so sure about Nuto.

I’m fine with this though. I’m following Zenon as long as she votes someone I scumread. VOTE: Magnus

Now to go and do some shopping. :sleepingleafeon:

1. I was more focusing on the time it was said if that makes sense. it was public and said in a way that put Nuto into a town/evil conflict of where we believe ralph or don’t. in short its not really the most useful piece of information to anyone except for Nuto. so why make it public? my theory is that it was sent publicly too anounce what the account does and to give nuto something to claim/something to look townie for. (This could then be seen as a scum given help to act more townie or a townie proving they are townie.)

2. the person who made the role A. can’t say anything or hint anything about it according to the rules. B. the mods can easily change characters however they like.

i can’t do social shit for the life of me. but mechanical and statistical planning i can fucking do XD

1 Like

Unfortunately, I must disappoint you all and note that I lied about this, sorry. The Bishop that Zenon gave me turned up nothing particularly helpful. There is no Easter Bunny, there is no Tooth Fairy, and there is no redcheck.

3 Likes

social stuff is semi rough for me as well, especially with less information on everyones playstyle

1 Like