Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Yeah actually Magnus is right Nuto is town

1 Like

tomorrow 7 AM central

how .

can u tell me so i can absorb this knowledge

Gotta is a wolf I think VOTE: Gorta

Hi, thank you for asking! I know everything

I feel like Garfooled doesn’t spend their extremely limited time in thread pushing Leafia specifically for making a case on their buddy… It’s Leafia, they could come up with a stronger reason than pushing a wolf, it sounds like Gar is suspecting a villager for pushing a villager because they know it’s objectively pro-wolf.

1 Like

what makes me a wolf here?

I also think Garfooled doing that super neutral measured “does Nuto viberead as town?” could’ve been scoping out the village’s willingness to scumread Nuto, though it also could’ve been scoping out willingness to townread them if wolf.

Nuto’s also been pretty consistent with their role in neighbourhoods, so I know their claim isn’t fake. Now, fakeclaiming in a KRC generally sucks anyway, so that shouldn’t mean much, but so far 2/4(?) of the wolfteam look to be people who wouldn’t know that ahead of time, so I think this wolfteam would be more likely to try some funny business there.

1 Like

You noticed you hadn’t mentioned your buddy for a sin he committed more egregiously than a villager and hastily corrected it in another post

Your early focus on Nuto and their inactivity, now that I think they’re a villager, also comes across as narrowing the game to ensure you don’t have to give too many broader opinions, especially because you talked about Nuto over slots like Aro and Jake

1 Like

Your focus in general has felt off to me in a way I can’t describe and I don’t know that it’s wolf indicative but by god if it hasn’t made me on edge. I also think your position in the game, townread but not super influential as a leader, is the kind of area one would find wolves after this sort of game

1 Like

I do have to check your direct treatment of Aro and Gar though hold on

I was pinging inactives in general

1 Like

I did say Aro semi improved after Aro started posting on d1

1 Like

that’s all I said about Aro

1 Like

Why do you know that off the top of your head?

because I just went through my ISO to find those quotes lol

Correct answer, thank you.

go read my past games