Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

i thought you were talking about chaotix??? the game they star in together????? its like their first big role for both of them if not their first i dont know im not a nerd?????????

Do they ski in the original game??

ā€¦fair point.

I was trying to reference the olympic games game since it has skiing in if

BUT if we think about the characters I think Vector still wins unless Charmy is allowed to fly then thatā€™s not really skiing

But Espio beats both of them

Vectorā€™s also a crocodile
There were many flaws in my joke

Why is Charmy Bee 6 what the fuck

I think Marluna is lying about their claim but is still a villager.

@Marluna, what did you personally find weird? You said this and dipped.

he looks 6. also he makes the game way too easy so hes for 6 year olds. layers of reasons there

VOTE: Jake.

Iā€™d like to hear a second opinion from someone in ENA, but I think the fact that he specifically claimed to be town in a neighbourhood when asked instead of third party or obviously dodging the question is out of character for the person who routinely makes bizarre claims that get him unfairly pushed usually. His response to my trust fall idea was in-line with this persona, so I donā€™t think Jake was just changing his playstyle. He also hasnā€™t said anything that Iā€™d call alignment indicative in public.

Zenon, Aro and Gummy havenā€™t spoken up yet from what I can tell. Itā€™s specifically egregious for the former, but I think w!Zenon wouldā€™ve made a point to appear in thread by now.

Iā€™m trying to figure out if Jake is town doing their own thing, or mafia trying to mimic their town meta and their buddies have thrown up their hands in resignation.

I think itā€™s the former, but I hate this wagon formation at the moment.

1 Like

I can see that. Having up to 3 scum buddies yelling in your ear to stop ā€œtrollingā€ is hard to ignore.

3 Likes

alright aussie night time to re read everything

1 Like

Assuming itā€™s a team of four.

Thing is. I wouldnā€™t be shocked if I see Jake flipped EOD1 and surprise, surprise theyā€™re town because town canā€™t be bothered to read them.

1 Like

4 mafia fits with 1/4 of the setup being non-town.

Okay but have you considered: