Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

scum!Min au

Hmm thatā€™s funny on account of I am Not

Itā€™d be a purple, then, no?

red as in red check

i wish

maybe this game would be less confusing if i was scum tbh

But a Coven rolecard isnā€™t red. Itā€™s purple.

Iā€™m sufficiently polarised that I do think it should be obvious that Min is, uh, up to something here, and that there is no redcheck. Or purplecheck. You can just read over Wild West FM real quick if you need to verify for yourself

the fact that may is hyperfixating on the fact im saying redcheck instead of purplecheck tells me they arent a townie who was framed or someone who genuinely believes i am lying or scum.

so iā€™m convinced my mechanics are right

iā€™m proud of myself lmao

I strive for complete accuracy in all things. Itā€™s a purplecheck. Or it would be, at least, if it existed.

you are good enough at mafia to know a redcheck is just a term lol

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is a move that benefits scum in particular at all, nor is it convincing or precedented enough to just be an FPS from a townie. Youā€™re too exaggerated to be for real. Itā€™s almost certainly something you are doing for your role, and therefore NAI. I donā€™t have to take it seriously.

2 Likes

Not breaking down fractions? Clearly you are bad at mafia.

1 Like

I could make the sheet do that but itā€™d be complicated and itā€™s more accurate to say Iā€™ve won 3/6 wolfgames than 1/2. Because Iā€™ve had 6 wolfgames

There is presently an error with the draw rate in that it counts unfinished games in the denominator though I should fix that

ok i do not think this comes from town may

iā€™m tunnel visioning rn itā€™s kinda hard when i literally have proof u r scum

:wowee:

1 Like

Alright, fixed. My actual draw rate is 3/35, or 8.57%. A Discord game cancelled because it got too complex for the host to handle, a hydra game where town won D1 after the only scum couldnā€™t find a replacement, and Nightmare Woods, which I refuse to count as a win in my books because doing so would make my loss streak shorter.

And yet it does. Funny how this world works, no?