Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

*also you do not have it

I was told from Raph that: They’re a real superstar.

So take that into consideration.

1 Like

Who is?

me when my important information is wrong and bad because i said redcheck and not purplecheck

2 Likes

Attention to detail is important, min. You can’t expect to be taken seriously without taking the time to ensure these things are correct.

how do i not have it?

why can you not be framed

you know that i have information about you lol

the only saving grace here that is making me think mmm is the fact you’re not trying to convince me i’m coven rting lol

1 Like

REDCHECK IS A GENERAL TERM​:sob::sob:

1 Like

You don’t have a redcheck (or purplecheck) because my rolecard is not red (or purple). It’s possible I was framed, but your tone doesn’t sound like someone who genuinely believes what they’re saying to me, so I was working off the assumption that you were forced to lie because of a role, and are in fact subtly trying to make us not believe what you’re saying. You have told me my flavour, which makes this theory less likely, so I do have to explore other worlds.

you are wrong on this

1 Like

Speaking of that exploration, would you be able to quote my role’s name to me?

I am starting to consider that.

i literally don’t think i’m allowed to actually so i won’t

How many words are in it?

Yes Magnus is a superstar i.e. One of the more important players in the game.

1 Like

@Magnus :fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog::fog:

ok i lied rt over

1 Like

(“It” being the name of my role)

Awesome thanks for that

1 Like

This is not sarcastic BTW it was funny

1 Like

i didn’t get a fullcop lol

but you were the only person who visited zenon last night, so u should explain that