Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

@Magnus THE FOG IS COMING :fog:

1 Like

THE FOG?

1 Like

itty bitty jumpscare

2 Likes

Magnus (1): Leafia

Not Voting (8): May, Hazardwaste, CRichardFortressLies, Magnus, guavagudetama, crazynuto, Gorta, Min

Living players: Hazard, CRichard, Magnus, guava, crazynuto, Leafia, min, Gorta.

I have reason to townread Leafia and CRichard. Gorta is confirmed to have Jakeā€™s role and Iā€™ll reluctantly admit heā€™s been towny.

If Magnus is town, so is guava. That leaves the PoE as Hazard/nuto/min.

Hazard is confirmed to have not done a kill on N1 or N2. Nuto is confirmed to have Zenonā€™s submitted role, and quickly and confidently stated heā€™d not done any sins when I accused him of such in the balls room. Min is towny and looked great off Garfooled and Aroā€™s flips.

I donā€™t think itā€™s impossible for 2 out of those 3 to be wolves. I just think that it requires more stretches than ā€œMagnus is just a wolfā€. The Fortnite: Battle Royale fog is coming, and itā€™s narrowing in on someone in particular.

2 Likes

THE BALLS ROOM?

3 Likes

may do u want killpower

1 Like

Yes

Yes

let me vote the same person as u and stop switching then. youā€™ll get to join a super epic and based neighborhood too

OK I will try to switch less

Itā€™s actually called the Ballroom but Iā€™ve been refusing to call it anything other than the Balls Room all game and itā€™s caught on

2 Likes

BASED

you might get a few cold chills from the ghost of jaiden but iā€™m so lonely in here

1 Like

Why do you get to hand out KP

YBW didnā€™t :(

Ballsroom Bros

2 Likes

idk just role stuff lol

itā€™s not like i get to hand out kp but i do have it

I love the balls room

VOTE: min

If thereā€™s a scum in Hazard/Nuto/Min like Mayā€™s poe suggests Iā€™m inclined to believe itā€™s this
Because I trust the people in ballroom which is. Hazard/Nuto/May lol

1 Like

i submitted a dayvig on u sorry about your rand