Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

This isn’t super convincing for me. You voted Garfooled because Jaiden got you to do so.

we made a meme in our neighborhood.

i could’ve easily just voted someone else and vote compromise.

Why couldn’t he do that?

I am legitimately not trying that hard to get people to townread me, I’m just playing the Mafia game.

You were in yet another neighbourhood?
Was anyone else in that one?

… i told u about the hood with jaiden zenon and i already

I don’t remember being told that you were in Jaiden and Zenon’s hood.

i swear i did but weh

Any of the wolves wanna fess up I think we’re all kinda bored

2 Likes

If Gorta were evil, he would’ve just voted me out yesterday right?
Or was there a benefit to keeping me around longer than that time? I suppose it could be expected for discussion to be worked around me for longer and waste even more time, but that hasn’t really happened today.

if you and Jake were the wagons wouldn’t it make more sense to vote out the stronger player?

I’ll be back in a little bit

I’m going to work outside for a little while

Summary

Looking through the lens of Gorta being evil…
Voting me sooner at a time when I was townreading you could potentially come across as preservative behaviour, so you instead don’t vote so no matter who dies it can’t reflect poorly on you for voting their wagon… using the word “stale” in order to discredit your voters in the process, voting me looks bad for my voters? Out of Zenon, Min and yourself, other players weren’t townreading you yesterday as strongly as I.

Wow, this paragraph is nonsensical. Voting me at a time when you had votes could look bad on you in the event of my death, and it could come across as preservative, and most other players didn’t trust you yesterday as much as I did, so that’s the explanation for why w!Gorta would not vote me at that time.

Nuto wasn’t online at the time of the argument according to Hazard (which makes sense, Nuto’s timezone is nearly polar to ours).
I was staunchly pro-CRichard (which was a turn, I was actually intending to push him D2 until then), and anti-Zenon (hence why I tried to get her voted).

@May you should try top-posting.

If Nuto is good, I agree with him.
Min is in my tinfoil.

You should try Clam Blitz it’s the best Splatoon ranked mode

I don’t know who Min would be partnered with. My tinfoil was Gorta / Min, but the former had a good answer as to what he’d do as evil and I’m not sure whether or not I can really disagree with it.

If you buy me a copy of Splatoon and a membership of Nintendo Switch Online, no problem.

3 Likes