Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Like I know I’m not playing the game well, arguably at all, and that’s why I don’t have reads, because my reads come from interaction with the game and not from passive observation, but

Be less passive! Become agressive! Beat people up! Steal their money!

2 Likes

These nightkills are literally perfect for it to be Magnus

Like genuinely perfect. YBW picked off for role, Jaiden picked off because she was going to start suspecting Magnus post Garflip, Zenon was going hard against Magnus yesterday

1 Like

I can see myself voting Magnus if it comes down to Min vs Magnus.

Ughhhhh

If that’s t/t/t/t we’ve probably lost and also I think the team would be like… Hazzy (sorry man) and like… literally who else would that be
Not you Not Leafia not Gorta not May
Yeah that’s just not t/t/t/t
Possibly t/t/t/w but tbh I think it’s t/t/w/w atm

Mods help

1 Like

Mods help

2 Likes

Mods help

2 Likes

We’ve said it three times now the mods have to appear in the mirror behind us and. Help

3 Likes

Legend has it if all the players say “mods help” the gm tells you who the scum team is

2 Likes

I don’t like when decisions are put on me. It’s why I’m often so loud and opinionated a player. If I take a position and fight for it, then it’s everyone else’s responsibility to decide whether it’s good and whether to follow it. If I’m deciding a pre-existing case to follow… that’s all my job.

3 Likes

You dont like dealing with problems. You would rather be the problem?

1 Like

I like being the lawyer throwing ideas out there (that’s what lawyers do right), not the jury deciding their validity. I like to argue things. I don’t like to decide them. Friends of mine have noted my extreme inability to make decisions. Every time we’re talking about stream stuff, one friend of mine has me make every single call to train me to make decisions because I am so noncommittal otherwise

2 Likes

The training isn’t working

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

min (3): crazynuto, Magnus, guavagudetama
crazynuto (2): min, Gorta
Magnus (2): Hazardwaste, Leafia
guavagudetama (2): CRichardFortressLies, May

1 Like

Thats not helping mods thats just pointing at the problem

2 Likes