Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

UNVOTE .
I lied about meeting my deadline regarding ISO’ing Zenon and voting Jake isn’t productive.

Did you ISO Zenon?

I would appreciate if you stayed on our sleep wagon but I’m not forcing you to

based

WOOO FREEDOM

1 Like

Only a little bit, not really to my standards and I have classes that I can’t ignore. Please respond to me in the future.

i am though

I didnt promise you anything.

@guavagudetama @Jaiden
I would rather if we executed someone today. I don’t really believe Guava’s softclaim that not executing will result in nobody dying and Jaiden isn’t even voting for sleep.

This town feels sluggish and the week long delay after signups is probably responsible.

i didn’t say you did. i call the shots here

i can only vote with zenon

unfortunate

pacifism seems to have never been an option ;-;

sleep is literally top wagon rn

Guava it won’t last until the end of the day, there’s no way.

imageimage

Sleep (5): crazynuto, Hazardwaste, guavagudetama, Marluna, min
Leafia (2): Garfooled, May
Zenon (1): Leafia
Jaiden (1): YoubutWorse

Not Voting (7): JakeTheWolfie, CRichardFortressLies, Arogame123, Gorta, Zenon, Jaiden, Magnus

It wasn’t based on solely the fact that they were first, I liked some of their entrances. (Mostly Marluna’s, tbh rn I only remember what I liked about Marluna’s)
Also they just got the slightest of TLs that might change at any point
Anyway if it’s not part of my meta, add it on from now on :+1:

Good news for you (and me!), it’s getting fixed right this moment!
Anyway I bookmarked where I need to get caught up on, I’m left behind on post 350 and don’t know when I’ll ketchup :canned_food:
^that’s supposed to be ketchup…

I think you’ve caught up enough to have formed some opinions on people. Is your ketchup canned?

i don’t think its going to be for much longer… but hope can prosper blah blah

1 Like

I like Marluna,
I like Leafia
May’s and Hazard’s post about me not usually mass posting TRs is kinda true, but they are just TLs and I felt like doing something w a c k y
I kinda forgor everything else,
I still want an answer about my crazynuto question from someone who’s played with them