Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

i guess.

And miss the golden oppertunity to be first in the not voting list? Pathetic!

I don’t think the sleep wagon is pure off a glance. I think there are villagers on it that don’t have opinions on who to kill, and evils that jumped on and that’s why people aren’t making pushes. This wagon is by definition anti-town as it’s encouraging players to take the easy way out.
To everyone on the wagon, if you had to kill someone today, who would it be? Saying you don’t know is a viable answer, but it will be logged.

Neighbourhoods would count then, I presume?

no, only posts in here
otherwise that’d lead to questioning “hey, what if they’re just active in hoods/evil chat”

literally cause of a promise last game. but I don’t like the wagon currently and am hopping off on the next stop

1 Like

Aro

sorry quava. you left me i am gonna have to leave you. you left me heartbroken for someone else

imageimage

Saying you would kill Aro feels like a cop-out given that he hasn’t posted it, but fair.

im not reading the past 200 posts but did anything interesting happen

1 Like

Why does sleep have 6 votes

What’s the issue?

Why are we voting sleep

it was fun while it lasted

1 Like

gth my second choice is May

1 Like

UNVOTE Sleep

I think it’s because Guava said something something mechanical benefit and people went along with it, in spite of the fact that Guava said the exact same thing in April Showers. A current theory that had been posed by someone unnamed is that Guava’s third party again, but I think they’re just playing a bit.

its like 12 hours until EOD we should maybe consolidate wagons a bit bc personally I belive sleep D1 is a dumb choice

granted its probably better than random exeing? but i may be incorrect on that idk maf theory and im choosing not to think rn

as i said in a message before. I take partial blame due to me promising Guava at the end of April showers next closed role madness game i would vote sleep with her