Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

gnight

I thought Zenon and I were only friends.

I donā€™t think saying that makes it true. You repeat similar behaviours as town that look suspicious on the surface, so itā€™s fair if youā€™re saying people canā€™t read you off that, but the fact that you havenā€™t been policy executed out of every game should prove you can be read as town.

Interestingly, I really wouldnā€™t have arrived back, if EoD werenā€™t delayed. Fine, i will go with you this time. Hopefully it helps my ability as well. (Whatever it is)

VOTE: no-sleep

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I forgot EoD is delayed. Even though I waited like three hours for the start of the gameā€¦

I support this.

i am starting to support it as wellā€¦

Marluna voted for ā€˜no sleepā€™.

1 Like

i know.
the easyness of the sleep wagon compared to last game is massiveā€¦ i was doing it as a joke then i realised we had like 6+ players on it at one point. made me feel uncomfy

2 Likes

Sleep (4): crazynuto, guavagudetama, min, Garfooled
crazynuto (3): CRichardFortressLies, Gorta, May
Zenon (2): Leafia, Magnus

Not Voting (7): JakeTheWolfie, Arogame123, Zenon, Jaiden, Hazardwaste, YoubutWorse, Marluna

good morning

The day will end in 2 hours and 25 minutes.

look i am gonna go to bed. and looking at the votes i have two tightrope walkers and a sleep wagon with 2 hours left. someone pointed out Zenon was being very impulsive which i can kinda put as a townish behaviour from them. nuto has had 12 messages and over half of them were jokes. i dont want to be the guy to tie the vote tho cause that makes my stomach sick XD

i dont see luck giving Guava a pacifism roleā€¦ but maybe i am wrong

1 Like

Good night. Iā€™m not going to sleep, itā€™s just dark out. Whatā€™s going on?

Marluna didnā€™t know it is equivalent with an unvote.
Turns out it is just a fancy way for unvoting.

2 Likes

You can have your wish @guavagudetama

VOTE: sleep

Oh sick now its no longer a tie VOTE: crazynuto

now i can sleep peacefully. Thanks marluna

Seriosly, I am thinking of unvoting just so it will become a tie. But no-exe wins over ties, doesnā€™t it?