Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

we cant beat sleep without all 5 so it cant be magnus, zenon, me, hazard or marluna

1 Like

Sleep (4): crazynuto, guavagudetama, min, Garfooled
crazynuto (3): CRichardFortressLies, Gorta, May
Zenon (2): Leafia, Magnus

Not Voting (7): JakeTheWolfie, Arogame123, YoubutWorse, Marluna, Jaiden, Zenon, Hazardwaste

UNVOTE

VOTE: Aro

everyone in the occult names i just posted put forth a possible execution

I will say, after reading through the thread and who started the chain on me firstā€¦

I am getting such weird vibes from Gorta and CRich.

But Iā€™ll vote Zenon if thereā€™s enough traction.

1 Like

Mayā€™s posting today very much resembles his posting as town, when you compare it to past scumgames like Pathological (or Hell Echoes?), where she couldnā€™t be caught out posting non-seriously early on. I canā€™t really confirm that for the latter game, but (#157) resembles her opener from OSFE.

yeah i get the nuto wagon all of a sudden
still can do better tho

Harmful Iā€™m here saving your friggin life

See even though zenon is more flowy then usual. She is still impulsive which is townie for herā€¦ so like i wanna watch her do shit longer.

i think shes just having fun

1 Like

Has anyone found my gun? I need my gun.

Yeah thatā€™s certainly part of it lol

1 Like

why is ybw town

Let me quickly re read aro. But if not aro i wanna maybe see jakeā€¦ or gar

I do this read its like pretty accurate.

I think you v ybw was the first conflict in the game and it was super confident on both sides that the other was a wolf and i think that is usually >rand T v T

But if forced to choose between you Iā€™d kill YBW a million times before you one.

1 Like

we have an hour we need to organise aaaaaaa

where did me and ybw have an argument what

I dont see aro being late to a game if they were scum. But i could be immensely wronf

what if the day being 3 hours late threw them off
or they were busy
or forgot
idt thats a valid reason