crazynuto (3): CRichardFortressLies, Gorta, May
Zenon (2): Leafia, Magnus
Arogame123 (1): Zenon
Gorta (1): Jaiden
Garfooled (1): Hazardwaste

Not Voting (4): JakeTheWolfie, Arogame123, YoubutWorse, Marluna

Eesh look at this vote spread.

1 Like

Gar said that he liked the people who waited until daystart and recited their names, I think.

they explained it. didnt have a very good reason but they did explain it
what exactly about a not very good mass townread is scummy that draws a ton of attention

@Magnus @Zenon oh my god can we PLEASE come together and decide on a not awful exe

1 Like

we have like 30 minutes

like who?

Its out of character. Literally all i got. I feel like it was him trying to gain good traction from others early

Look if you can give me a reason on someone thats not just vibes and i like it i will join you.

and it cant be a town player trying something new
i dont see them as scum going out of their way to design ways to get townread immediately theyre significantly subtler as a person

my brother in christ it is day one what do you want from me

I could be convinced to change wagons, but hereā€™s the deal I need a good vote target

do you
do you have reads
i find it weird youve decided in a circumstance where we need to start a new wagon you have absolutely no thoughts of your own

@crazynuto start playing

Whats with all this harshness! I am trying my best. I am shit at this game why do you think i avoid eod.

there is not much to go on here

oh i meant it in a silly way
whenever i bring up christ im usually being silly

1 Like
Summary

I think I would want to consider a May wagon tomorrow. As for tonight, Maybe Jake? He claimed town instead of something wacky, hasnā€™t shared anything else of value, and heā€™s in a neighbourhood that I otherwise trust.

jake hasnt been nearly grandiose enough

i was considering jake and thats the conclusion i came to

2 Likes

Could you likeā€¦not?

Being rude isnā€™t gonna help. Iā€™m just here to have a good time and help figure things out.

1 Like