Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

SHAME!!

okay

Gorta (3): Jaiden, guavagudetama, crazynuto
May (2): CRichardFortressLies, JakeTheWolfie
CRichardFortressLies (2): Zenon, Leafia

Not Voting (7): Hazardwaste, Magnus, Garfooled, May, Arogame123, min, Gorta

I think out of everyone yesterday I would also say I trust CRich based on yesterdays stuff

since I’m playing the game like conversion is in play I rescind all trust reads from yesterday until I see more from Magnus and CRich

1 Like

it might be smarter to pursue some of the lower posters first and that’s my plan I think

basically I plan on saving Jaiden, Guava, and Zenon for a bit later because I’ll have to look at previous games too solve those slots

It feels like so much effort to scrawl through older games lol. I admire y’alls work ethic.

but it’s necessary due to mostly memes d1 from those slots

also nuto why are you more active here today?

This is probably a good idea.

Hi Nuto. What’s up?

@crazynuto you were so afk yesterday, but were posting in some the main we almost all started in, so were you avoiding this main thread?

*main hood

Cuz it’s the weekend baby :sunglasses:

Also I was posting a lot more in the neighborhoods I was in, so it felt in my head like I’d been more active.

So I’m trying to rectify that here lol

Summon the shame ham

1 Like

this is also why I wanted you dead for most of d1 due to a good chunk of the things you did say in main thread were weird

like asking if anyone did anything fun during the night

Hey Magnus! I’m doing well. Just thinking and formulating a plan.

I’m gonna keep my theory cards close to my chest as to what might be going on with this house and stuff, I have no basis on my assumptions so I won’t share them lol.

1 Like

Well I had a cool fun role, so I was curious what others were up to.

Didn’t really think about stuff like roleblocks or if they claim they lose their powers, as I have no such stipulation.

I am on lunch.

These wagons look fine ig