1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

one player per day
but not anymore

/in same picks as @Bionic

2 Likes

lmao

Still waiting for submission from @Phraze!!
And 12 others!!!

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

Adds in Atheist making everyone uninformed majority.

soz

out for me pls

:sob: :sob:
this game aint filling is it

1 Like

Probably not tbh

A week in with 4 signups is not a good sign

I kinda think that people don’t know what to expect out of the setup which is a must in our days
You can get around it sometimes by having a good reputation and/or inviting a few people who people like to play with but most of those people only do it based on Playerlist so

I’d be nervous about a 17p closed game filling myself even though I have a good rep

Also the setup is likely to end up with overwhelming amounts of KP roles because frequently these are people’d favorite roles to rand out of the vanilla list

I’m not into dayvigs

1 Like

Damn…

Also yeah a collectively-created playerlist off the vanilla roles has ~no extra appeal to me over a normal one, but is far more likely to be unreasonable/unbalanced/unfun. There’s not much that player chosen vanilla roles bring to the table over the massive disadvantages.

Something like KRC is fun because individual player creativity can be showcased to create a bunch of higher effort roles that it’d be difficult for a host to come up with all on their own, but just, like, premade vanilla roles being put into a pot has nothing over a normal-ass vanilla setup

4 Likes

Oh and the other analogy would be a UPick which straightforwardly has the advantage that you can play your favourite role. This is playing somebody else’s favourite role and I don’t trust FoLers’ taste

4 Likes

my pick was dayvig lol

1 Like