Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

first
no
second
wolf

You could argue this for over half the people in the game cause they ainā€™t here

this is not the kind of take that arctic fresh off the dumpsterfire train of dicey dungeons has as village

arctic fresh off the dicey dungeon train should have been like ā€œhaha yea, death probably preferableā€

Day 1 VC 9

Voted Voters Votes
Ash4fun Atlas (#317), Squirrel2412 (#331), Gorta (#1619), WindwardAway (#2025) 4/9
Squirrel2412 Marluxion (#319), Ash4fun (#338), Anonymoose (#1877) CRichard (#2074) 4/9
CRichardFortressLies Blizer (#505), EliThePsycho (#1495), YoubutWorse (#1523) 3/9
Ranta Vulgard (#1760), Arctic (#2012) 2/9
Wazza Sulit (#384) 1/9
Arctic Ranta (#731) 1/9
Vulgard min (#1938) 1/9
Not Voting Wazza 1

are you sure it wasnt just because i pointed out the read was wrong

why is ash even a wagon

someone already tried to argue this
lol

Sure I can see that.
Arctic is town in every world where Squirrel is town, as scum!Arctic could get away with having Squirrel killed because of a ā€œperspective slipā€ used as an excuse.

iā€™m not saying you should start being paranoid about your own reads but i dont think youā€™d over react that much as town to me saying iā€™d rather die than be wrong

mildly interesting that his choice of iso is atlas and not squirrel, who heā€™d thought was opportunistic earlier.

i also donā€™t like his atlas read as much on re-read.

this part in particular.

heā€™s not even trying to solve arctic here; heā€™s just saying things he ā€œpicked up onā€ from other peopleā€™s posting and he isnā€™t even sure what that is.

the retroactive justification is eh
the push has no real substance to it. he first dislikes squirrelā€™s post about him and votes him, but then, he keeps his vote on squirrel the entire time - and when questioned on the read itā€™s still completely static, even though squirrel tried to engage with him. i get the impression he just wants to have a wolfread, and so heā€™s pushing squirrel, but heā€™s too frozen to do much more beyond ā€œhaving that wolfread.ā€

earlier, just after making the initial wolfread on squirrel, ash said the following when questioned by blizer:

it doesnā€™t go anywhere. he insists on continuing to vote squirrel, sure, but then nothing ever changes about that read and i find it odd.

he spews both of these v if mafia, btw.

you could say heā€™s low-effort town, but it seems he has been trying to force some reads out, so heā€™s not entirely low-effort. the main issue is his squirrel wolfread and how itā€™s completely static with nothing influencing it whatsoever. he first makes it, then hears out blizer but pursues it anyway, and then a long time later itā€™s still static with some retroactive reasoning thrown in. squirrel tried to engage with ash in the meantime, but ash pretty much ignored that entirely.

1 Like

so that wasnā€™t really my argument at all nor does it respond to it

maybe w/w
if it is this game went wolf on wolf combat extremely quickly and hasnā€™t moved though

possible the squirrel and ash omgus votes were planned to shift when tension alleviated from one but they havenā€™t got the chance

would explain why neither is really hard pushing their counterpart

if they are w/w i think blizer probably scum actually

i mean, squirrel is pushing ash right now. he wasnā€™t before, but he is right now.

Yes. Itā€™s also possible that they had unfortunate word choice that made it look like a perspective slip.
Which reminded me of how Frostwolf was executed for ā€œTMIā€ in SFoL 64.

squirrel / ash / blizer / sulit as a solve would kinda be depressing

probably not it

itā€™s not relevant to how iā€™d react to being right/wrong
itā€™s that i thought for you the reaction was excessive

when is EoD?

3 and a half hours.
Can I go to bed now?