Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

i won’t dispute that point, i meant mostly wolfreads.
again i fail to express myself properly.

Also yeah, reads are wrong sometimes, that happens, doesnt mean literally all my other reads are wrong

vulgard you never responded who the killer in your persona 4 dream was

i’m going to be misyeeted after pushing two wolves, being spewed by the third, and voting the lost wolf in mylo, aren’t i

well it’s my fault

this is better than deathtunneling a villager all game and then being the game ending misyeet the day after said villager flips

i did :eyes:

when will you learn that your actions have consequences

i’m just urging you to evaluate marl properly instead of writing him off entirely because you think i’m mafia
at least give it some thought

Also I dont like the whole “I scumread atlas more but vote marl anyway” thing you were doing earlier, bc that’s literally something I did as a wolf in SCP and I also acted like I had really bad reads that game after Mis-exeing atlas D1

how many times did we say that this doesnt apply

I am going to, I don’t have the time right now however

1 Like

okay but put yourself in my shoes
what difference does it make who i vote? both are villagers
and like i said earlier, i’d find it easier to push atlas but i decided to vote marl and then i couldn’t even justify it properly
is that my grand wolf strategy?

ngl i kinda want vulgard to win

i’m not using it as an argument in my favor anymore, i’m just expressing woe that i managed to accomplish some good and relevant and towny things but they aren’t going to matter if you vote me

yes bc as a wolf, you know that marl is easier to convince atlas of and me of, compared to atlas (who again I townlocked and was right about)

basically no villager this game deserves to win including me

okay arguing this is probably pointless

look i don’t know what to tell you but i’m town and i just voted a wolf

i’ll still blame myself if you vote me but i’d rather you vote marl