Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

why did you townread emilia for posting memes
to me it just indicated they were frozen / not wanting to play the game

i dont think he’s wolfed against me but i think i specced some games a while ago where he wolfed?
i just look for whether he’s pushing agenda or not tbh

Your vote movement off of Ash, resulting in my wagon being tied with them before has been noted as well.

i like giving quick reads on people to see how they act later, especially on day 1, and ranta literally not doing anything after i gave that read is a problem

1 Like

my vote is completely irrelevant to the current main wagons i just think ranta is the most likely hit among them
the squirrel wagon is weird because i think squirrel’s play so far isn’t dissimilar from the last time i saw his village game
crich i townread on attitude and ash on behavior but
all three of these are relatively weak townreads so i’m less like “do not wagon these three people i beg you” but more like “can we wagon this instead i feel more confident about this one being a hit”

i think his readlist kinda sucked as well ngl

who’s ranta

emilia

oh

yes i know i just called ash mafia for being nonsensical and honestly i still believe in that read so the best wagon among those three is ash fmpov

how much are you willing to bet

but at the same time i feel more confident about ranta being a hit so i’m still advocating ranta

Now that I think about it, YBW’s vote on me is pretty scummy if you ask me.
This doesn’t feel like a bad wagon to start with.
/Vote YoubutWorse @Host_Account_5

hey sulit :butter:

What are your thoughts on the Ash, Squirrel and Crich wagons

1 Like

is this a trick question

how much time do we have, though? not sure it’s that wise to start another wagon when there are already 3

If you’re confident that Ash is most likely the wolf out of myself/Ash and Squirell, then why not stay on Ash? They’re more likely to flip today than Ranta. Am I wrong on this?

2 Likes

About 5 hours.

im curious how confident you are in a 5 poster being mafia

emilia doesn’t have a wolf meta of doing nothing anymore

@Arctic what made you change your mind on squirrel that quickly?