Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

VOTE: Olivest

please i need a vc the counter is taking like 50m to load

hhfddsjfsdfhjsdfjsfsldhgfsdlkjfsdlkhfsdklfjsdflkhsdglksdjhfsdlkfhsdlgkhsflkshgdslkfhdslakfhdslkghalsdkgdslfkjasdglhkasdgflkjasdgalsdkhgalsdkgjhsadlkghdslkgfjdfglkhjdslgfhjksadglhjdsgljhsagljskhfgowihsgdoghasdlgjahsdghldsijhgnvsognhgoihnwgesdoihasdghosigdhjdaodasdjgfosaidhgoisdhgsdoihg

i am sane i am normal i am doing okay

~s

i second this

Olivest is Town. I’d stake my dignity on the read.

If I’m wolf will you eat a candle

Votecount as of post #5910

Olivest (4): Jar, ElizaThePsycho, LadyLambdaDelta, Jarek
ElizaThePsycho (3): Leafia, Nokiel, Stellaluna
Nokiel (2): Dum, Neon
LadyLambdaDelta (1): KingTroll
Stellaluna (1): Olivest
Jarek (1): Lucyfer
KingTroll (1): Magnus

Not Voting (1): Frostwolf103

Definitely not because I don’t want to get sick and die.

scumreading you requires thinking about stella-jarek-frost, which actually ive been thinking alot
its very hard to keep the town alive in that trio if it contains scum
im focussing on that more than my case on you. thats why im not murdering you right now and just suggesting my thoughts on the matter

Then they should stop trying to force a scumread on me with these rediculous worlds that are literally 1 in a million and are absolutely insane

okay sure there could be a redirector or a transporter or whatever but uhm

I’d have to have redirected or been transported before I knew stellaluna’s role? so lol? Am I just randomly being transported or is stellaluna being randomly redirected during the night they check me for absolutely no reason?

Hey, I’m not dead, and I’m not any more sick than I was before I ate the candle. Completely anti-evidence take. Eat the candle, Magnus

speaking of openwolfing

~stella

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho because I need to fear wolfy pop ins. And to save Olivest or whatever.

No. It’s an absolutely insane world that makes no sense and requires me as a mafia to have insane 500 IQ scumreading and savant level intelligence to know who is going to do what and how to avoid it as well as having the abilities to enact that plan

It makes no sense.

This is openwolfing, yeah. Since it’d only be relevant in worlds where you’re evil.

jarek immediately responds to any pressure on his slot when he thought he could coast off of a check by trying to kill someone, more at 10,

vote fucking Jarek

I bus drove you last night. Checkmate.

I wasn’t even here last night.

Oh my fucking god.

Parity check something something.