Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Actual answer for why post volume was so high for me there: it was a F3, which are easy to post in because you just want the other person dead and so don’t have to worry about looking agendapilled, but it was also less than 48 hours after the game started so I wasn’t burnt out

1 Like

I wouldve schmooved harder if i wasnt on mobile tbh

2 Likes

ybw was def townier imo but funny game

replace fam4 with popcorn imo

3 Likes

That’s what she wants you to think. She was townier and put together because she was Trying while I was effortlessly and simply towny because I was town

3 Likes

:)

1 Like

wow i just got convinced to shoot ybw and towncore may!

4 Likes

I was worried I’d get screwed over by the fact that tutuu

2 Likes

Fuck

1 Like

I hit enter too early

2 Likes

tutuu

3 Likes

TUTUU

4 Likes

Bottom text

2 Likes

shout-out to bionic for coming in and scumreading both the wolves in his 3rd and 4th posts

1 Like

that little guy will become a legend one day. i know it. i can see the potential in him

1 Like

I will admit I was playing up my sleep deprivation to look townier

1 Like

i actually thought may was a wolf but not you lmfao

3 Likes

the goat :smirk:

i did a 180. switched it up completely. nobody noticed. the ol’ switcheroo. call me houdini. bam bam. pull kitten out of the hat. all disappear. white hat. abra kadavra

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. When I was typing my final post, I was going to say May > YBW since the latter’s perspective had to be town, I actually typed this out, but I thought the latter had been spewed town so I backspaced it. Congratulations May!

4 Likes

Turbo are heavily mafia sided. No wonder the result is what it is.