Popcorn3 šŸæ - TOWN VICTORY!

Also, I think I can elaborate on this now. What I was looking for in terms of entrances was how people talked towards the gun holder, and how much they did. Both Leafia and Eliza entered analyzing the choice of holder and talking directly to Achro in a way that I think indicates a focus on him thatā€™s wolfy.

FIRE IN THE HOLE

1 Like

i really thought mafia would kill Rue tbh

Guess achro townread Derps as their only read which gave Derps the kiss of death

My hesitation on shooting Eliza is that Leafia replied to Elizas post about it with this and it doesnt seem like theyd say that to a mafia. Looks more like theyre happy a towny is thinking same thing as them? Idk

Does otterpopd follow rule of ā€œmafia must congratulate gun holder choice in first few postsā€

Was otterpopd scared of power of derps :astonished:

How so?

I think it kinda was but delivery was slightly off

Ill wait for someone and IceT before shooting

Is everyone else in this non european timezone

I cri

Iā€™m EU too Iā€™m just also awesome (tired). I have to write a 2 page essay in checks notes the next hour so Iā€™ll be in thread soon

My sister in Christ this is a natural assumption as either alignment
If someone has a read the default state is ā€œI am sort of confident in itā€ unless they say otherwise

I REALLY REALLY want to OMGUS badeline rn

Can I count this as you stealing my speech patterns. Like I know I donā€™t own my sister in christ but I want this win

1 Like

Sure

Why not

Good morning popcorners

When are we popcorning all over the evils?

I mean I do kinda want the last two players to say something before I shoot but if we get impatient I can just yeeto it

@FIREINTHEHOLE who would you shoot if I shoot you? I probably am gonna unless someone gives me a reason not to