Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

that is 100% not a townslip and i feel like that is giving far too little credit to lol

im not scumreading him but this is a really bizarre read

1 Like

i don’t think crazynuto is a good shot, not because he’s efforting right now i just had the slight feeling of self-destructing townie from his earlier posts

This is a townslip because Lol does not analyse his own posts.

Ahh makes sense

not to rush you but days are only 24 hours in this game just fyi

Well fuck thats no good and i cant vote cuz the Kingmaker stuff anyway you being alive after day 1? That is definitely weird bro. How did that happen?

Anyways so.
Who was popcorned? Litten and who?

Magnus looks about the same from last game so im okay with them

Also replacing into a game on one of my biggest drinking days probably a bad idea lmfao

Madeline.

Okay that makes sese lol seemed like town

1 Like

I cant die unless i am popcorned and pick wrong.

There is no night phase

@SultanOfSlam

How much have you read?

i do not see this whatsoever can u please explain this read

this comment reads as p wolfy to me, like whats the point of doing this in a normal post if youa re town. TO me it looks like shading towards Magnus’s slot, and very wishy-washy overall

bruh

disagree can u quote teh post

may i ask why everyone seems to be preflipping magnus scum? I’m not like totally opposed to a shot there but everyone is acting as if tehy had arleady flipped scum which I find strange at the point of the game were at. People should be solving based off the flips we have, not based off the ones we could have. I just find it strange bc this is now like… the third person to do this, esp after nuto had a post literally based on how THEY themselves could be paired with magnus which is just useless imo bc if theyre mafia then they could have just cherrypicked and even if they didnt and are town you can’t be sure of the first scenario so either way you kinda have to disregard it, and the pairing post itself was very wishy washy in either direction. Kinda went off on a tangent there but anyway I don’t like preflikpping

they posted like 5 times what :sob:

crazy nuto’s wall posts read meh to me

kinda want crazynuto dead tbh

i also dont get how achromatic is like at all a person people are suspecting, did anyone read my wallpost, did anyone look at how kiiruma interacted with him, they are town. re-eval in LyLo but only in LyLo and if reads seem way off

thread felt scum populated as i was reading back

earlier when i was big chillin i kinda thought it would be better to hunt for town since I feel like there are a few solid town that are ez to lock in.

RN 3 mafia alive, 6 town. We have 3 mis-shoots before game is over, so I really just need to find like 4 town.
those are

myself
ahcro
madeline (obvi)
and lol

keep these 4 alive and we win
if you really think im sus (i feel like people just ahvent been reading my posts to actually get a good read on me) then w/e i guess but not including myself in that list I’d probably put sultan in honsetly, feel like there a p good chance all the wolves are between magnus/catbae/icet/crazynuto

I honestly keep forgetting Madeline is ic bc i still think her posts are scummy

any other gamers in thread rn

Seems like a skill issue for you

I’m probably shooting you, if you’re town who are you shooting next?

i really dont get why but w/e

probably nuto

i feel like ive been far townier than half the people this game yet people are still pushign on me bc they straight up arent reading my posts

multiple people said they just didnt read my wallpost on kiiruma’s spew, and id also like to mention that afaik literally no one else looked into kiiruma spew

actually gimmie a sec i wanna look at smthn