Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

the missionaries are in the library my safety spot has been compromised

Okay let me rephrase. Can you point to a post of mine that made you townread me?

Do you think anyone is >rand town as a result of Litten getting the gun?

Knocking down players instead of trying to buddy up with them, for someone that’s evil, is potentially riskier in this game where you could be shot at any moment for the wrong reasons.

if I shoot you it’s cuz I have a god read on you

Because I’m incapable of fully trusting him. I can never get a read on him lol

1 Like

so you want me to shoot you so you can get a read on him?

As the Mayor, I am safe of course.

I talk about it in this post

I don’t think so. Giving the gun to v!Litten is a great choice for evils no matter the circumstances, regardless of whether or not you think he’s the best choice.

I mean no cuz if we’re both right then we’d both die lol.

I don’t mind being shot but I think I’d crack under the pressure.

Ah. Thats pretty good analysis this early. Letting you cook.

I’m cracking inside, I need an Atlas to save me, you can be my atlas! The person who holds up the game for me!

To rephrase, Litten would die then I would die if Magnus is good.

Do you have any reads right now?

if we are both right?

Ftr i found that post sus because it felt like it was trying to impose fear into people. ‘Dont suspect me or else’ and lately i have found emotional play (playing up fear as an example) is more the domain of wolves.

But you did mention jokes before so maybe that was one of them.

This honestly lines up with Nuto’s behaviour towards me on our other site.

(You were asked a question earlier.)
#61.

What changed tho

@YoubutWorse maybe as they could just be deflecting saying they have bad reads, but that’s all I’ve picked up on.

Magnus is just being Magnus, and Achro is an enigma to me.

(Also I realized I forgot to respond to Achro, I’ve only played 3 games on this site (including this one) and I was scum in both prior games, so I have no idea what being good is like. It’s a lot chiller for sure)