Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Do you have any reads right now?

if we are both right?

Ftr i found that post sus because it felt like it was trying to impose fear into people. ‘Dont suspect me or else’ and lately i have found emotional play (playing up fear as an example) is more the domain of wolves.

But you did mention jokes before so maybe that was one of them.

This honestly lines up with Nuto’s behaviour towards me on our other site.

(You were asked a question earlier.)
#61.

What changed tho

@YoubutWorse maybe as they could just be deflecting saying they have bad reads, but that’s all I’ve picked up on.

Magnus is just being Magnus, and Achro is an enigma to me.

(Also I realized I forgot to respond to Achro, I’ve only played 3 games on this site (including this one) and I was scum in both prior games, so I have no idea what being good is like. It’s a lot chiller for sure)

Do you feel as if nuto is polarized?

i am about to ask the most important question
I shall shoot anyone who gives a wrong answer or is in the thread but refuses to respond

What’s the best salad dressing

What about off site?

What seems to have you puzzled about me?

Once I realized we only have 3 “lives” so to speak atm. I don’t want to potentially waste two of them lol.

Best salad dressing is Cheese.

cool ranch

1 Like

A good low carb honey dijon for me.

1 Like

I do not think my college has that

Oh then i like ranch as long as it isnt too thick

1 Like

Probably not initially. Looking at Nuto’s past two games on this site, and from his behaviour on the last site, I think their biggest issue is a volume tell.
Not that I’d expect him to post hundreds of times a day anyway, but if you feel like you’re missing their presence more than he’s here, especially if you’re pinging Nuto to pop up at a time that he should reasonably be online, there should be a cause for concern.

Off site I can’t really comment on my own behaviors, as it’s hard to analyze it and I’m relatively new to these types of games anyway. But I’m really bad at reading intention in text, so I just take everything as genuine at first lol.

Then I’ll try to work back through what people say to find anything strange or odd.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this guy before in tbis site is he really a player here

2 Likes

Maybe I do have a volume tell. Although I am gonna dip for a bit, gotta get my townie teeth looked at.

:grin:

:toothbrush:

1 Like

I am a fairly OMGUSy player.

That part is not a joke, the part about snap firing at anyone who scumreads me wasn’t serious.

I like vinaigrette dressings.

1 Like