Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

cool ranch

1 Like

A good low carb honey dijon for me.

1 Like

I do not think my college has that

Oh then i like ranch as long as it isnt too thick

1 Like

Probably not initially. Looking at Nuto’s past two games on this site, and from his behaviour on the last site, I think their biggest issue is a volume tell.
Not that I’d expect him to post hundreds of times a day anyway, but if you feel like you’re missing their presence more than he’s here, especially if you’re pinging Nuto to pop up at a time that he should reasonably be online, there should be a cause for concern.

Off site I can’t really comment on my own behaviors, as it’s hard to analyze it and I’m relatively new to these types of games anyway. But I’m really bad at reading intention in text, so I just take everything as genuine at first lol.

Then I’ll try to work back through what people say to find anything strange or odd.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this guy before in tbis site is he really a player here

2 Likes

Maybe I do have a volume tell. Although I am gonna dip for a bit, gotta get my townie teeth looked at.

:grin:

:toothbrush:

1 Like

I am a fairly OMGUSy player.

That part is not a joke, the part about snap firing at anyone who scumreads me wasn’t serious.

I like vinaigrette dressings.

1 Like

I will keep both of those answers in mind, thanks.

Hmm

Just missing kiiruma icet and cd. My genie final 6 buddies.

Does being omgusy usually work out well? Especially if you announce it? I feel as if you would catch more town in that flytrap and not wolves.

What is omgusy is this an amogus thing. (This isn’t ajoke I have no idea what that means)

1 Like

Oh my god you suck

It is a response for when someone suspects you, you suspect them back

OMGUS

1 Like

I feel like Kiiruma would have already wanted to be online if he was evil, given how he usually pops in earlier when he’s bad… in my experience. His timezone has accommodated for him to be online as of an hour ago in the past… actually, never mind. Daylight savings are happening somewhere else.

when I have the gun?

1 Like

dude probably doesn’t even want to be in a mile radius of me

Do you have beef with kiiruma

no

me and kiiruma are both ancient though