Popcorny Mafia ๐Ÿฟ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Shoot a wolf if you want a pelt.

Skill issue

I love playing with you litten please dont die

1 Like

i canโ€™t shoot 4 wolves in a row doe

Why not

Also icet probably fine

1 Like

If wolves wanted me to have the gun they give it to me

So his first suggestion being to shoot me flies in the face of that.

Last time I was in a long popcorn game I got the gun and instantly shot a villager so the fact that I havenโ€™t instantly shot one and am instead waiting to shoot one, means, I am improving

My trs at the moment are icet/madeline/catbae

Those are hero shots. Dont. Ty

Actually i feel like its super easy to shoot 4 wolves in a row

I only need to towncore 5 prople wtf.

Something came up at work.

Work, a thing I have to go to because I am also in the boomer club.

Donโ€™t do anything crazy while I go find my cane and walker please

Celeste enjoyer!!!

All Celeste enjoyers should sheep me tbh

What are your thoughts on the game so far? Townreads? Scumreads?

Okay plan

Litten shoots magnus

Magnus is a hit โ†’ litten keeps listening to me i am the best. Goes until i get one wrong then that person shoots me for the crime of being wrong.

Magnus is a miss - magnus, filled with grief, shoots me.

It is now 5v4 with me as the gun wielder and i proceed to bag all four wolves.

Good plan tbh. I am exhausted. Gn.

Why icet?

Or catbae for that matter, but icet feels more like a huge null-bag so far, wondering not just what youโ€™re seeing but also where youโ€™re seeing it, since like, Iโ€™m not seeing anything yet.

Before i go litten stop being a passive observer as confirmed town. I know its early but help me solve.

IMO the best thing for the confirmed town to do is press people for information.

Itโ€™s not a good idea for them to state their own reads because it distorts the game state and wolves start to play around it, but being the confirmed town pressing people for info is hugely helpful.

Also, obvious exception to not stating own reads - leave a legacy!! Donโ€™t shoot without stating your reads first in case you miss.

Icet

As for catbae i tr them becaus they are asking a lot of good, probing questions that i like and their demeanor reminds me of the caged animal i saw in love is war.

He could be handling it better than he is imo

I see where youโ€™re coming from, buuut given that Litten had just made a joke about shooting you, it feels more topical than serious.

he had a game on mafiascum where he got voted out day 1 i think mostly for being weird

i was told this was gonna be a game for fun

feel lied to honestly