Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

sadly its wordy = good with a few extra steps

seems like you are town leader type to me this game and actually hoping to solve the game and trying to get people together. might be a bad assumption/misremembering but i thought you were a very low hanging/ not putting yourself out there wolf

and instead u are out leading achro and litten who are supposed to be default town leaders

While you’re around drop some scumreads too, top 4

Kiiruma’s more or less a shrug read. He tried appealing to Litten in his opener with the same “I shouldn’t be shot” mentality, and his townlean on CD for not being here seemed bizarre. He’s also been a lot quieter than some other people, but these elements fall more in line with what I know from his town meta than his wolf meta.

His examination of Achro’s slot would be better if he wasn’t pretty much summarising his paranoia from Need For Speed and TOTA, and he hasn’t done much else. The townreads on you and Lol for openwolfing is understandable, I get it, but that I don’t know about that specific logic.

Woke up with a kink in my neck.

@Kiiruma does cd enjoy playing wolf in your experience?

My bottom four in my power rankings:

Magnus
Lol
Nuto
CD

Magnus i am having trouble finding rn but if he is town i can trust him to sincerely solve with me. If we want something with a little less spice though over on gamefaqs people who say things are town sided are unusually an amount of time wolves

Also these two reads dont make much sense to me

About the first one, i think lol has only ever seen me as town (eo if i am coming off standard that kinda should signal town in his brain i think) but i disagree that i am standard. Kiiruma said i was power wolfing but the underlying thing there makes a little sense - that i am not pushing people very much compared to normal so that reads as ‘nice’ to kiiruma. In reality there’s just no point being frenzied at this stage and no one so far is as polarized.

As for magnus reading through the thread there are some obvious problems with magnus. I wouldnt mind a nuanced disagreement with my read here but a shield doesnt make sense other than lol wanted to comment on the top posters.

Nuto didnt do anything to inspire me and cd not having posted yet probably cant be the shot by definition but he was active as town. Every other slot pinged me at least a little bit in a positive direction.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I have not been doing that, but I’d take it.
I hard led town as evil in AI UPick, so your metaread has an outlier.

i guess u just got good then. unlucky

everyone below 40 posts + you + achro

1 Like

You have 7 scum reads including yourself.

‘80s Wild Overhaul isn’t a great representative of my ability because I was noticeably demotivated after failing four nightkills due to various town abilities.

ok and

I dont feel like magnus has been leading at all.

Lol what are these reads. Cite posts?

That’s the entire playerlist other than catbae and Magnus

yeah im pretty good

You seem to not have real thoughts on actual scumreads

Where did i go from being standard to suspected?

of course not why would i

process of elimination

Cite posts, lol

wolfy post

You have 7 scum reads though.

Thats not how it works