Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Like, this post in particular. I usually associate scum-Kiiruma with spewing all their teammates and I don’t remember town Kiiruma enough as I only have a mental model of scum kiiruma, but this statement in particular pings to me as if you already have the answers yourself, Kiiruma.

If this is town CD, we need him to be shot so he can have the gun and at least try.

I’m completely unconvinced. I gave him the benefit of the doubt earlier.

When did anyone call you out for this?

Fair enough. By that post, I did mean the fact that from Catbae’s perspective (assuming Catbae is town) then my read would have to be misguided. But they had seen what I was saying

Fair enough.

Ew

Why was I told to shoot lol achro

Let me just remember how to quote something…

Shush. I’m on mobile, hating it and wanting to just do nothing. But I can’t really just do nothing.

Fair enough is a bit of a meme.

Tbh i thought you were going to give a different answer to litten about why you said what you said. I dont like your answer as much as my headcanon one

why maybe

I’m awful at reads haha, but she seems rather vocal, which is my tell when I’m scum.

I’m glad that you don’t like my answer as much as the one you pictured. I’m not trying to be liked here (though it would be nice), I’m trying to give genuine reasoning.

I think CD is >rand town

1 Like

Can you expand on your reads for myself and ybw?

When i say like in the context of mafia it is always on an alignment scale lol

Oh boy Litten seems to disagree with a read of mine and also disliked how I said something. I look forward to being shot. Woo (/s)

im not a fish im a BEAR and im going to eat every single one of you nom nom nom nom

2 Likes

need an explanation for the lol shot chief

Rand scum tbh

whos simon