Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

i would say magnus fell off but everyone did apart from YBW who actually came thru with an epic wall so i still hold my townread

1 Like

yw bestie :heart:

Ybw i like the spirit but for one d9 for two no

actually getting townpoints for being the only one to raise their volume after a scumkill

Youth tell. Weh

But i missed the wall lets see that

could also be the case of the busy adult saturday vs kids are back from school thats true

High quality wall post tho

Ybw early town read redemption arc

saturady is grocery day for me. and my family got some slow ass shoppers. so thats 3 hours minimum of the day gone

Magnus/catbae/madeline is an interesting trio because all three have hedged on me in numerous ways so in that one respect none of them are easy to read

I dont lnow catbae’s wolf meta or how they spproach things but there feels like there is an underlying ferocity there that is hard to fake. Magnus is kind of open wolfing rn looking at some recent posts which actually is in line with his tales play when he feels like town is in a comfortable position. His read of catbae for NEGATIVE SPACE or whatever still doesnt make sense to me

Madeline i dont know and i am a slave to meta. I think if we translate tone to play then sure she can be audacious but unless you think madeline/catbae is some really epic theatre i dont think they are both wolf and a town and a wolf coming to kiiruma as top town independently would be wild. I guess in that scenario catbae posted that read second fwiw

I get delivery. Game changer tbh

1 Like

I think ice probably is town with bad meta on me

Nuto is a super valid shot.

So uh

Nuto
Magnus
Hero shot into catbae/madeline

Would be my order of shot atm based on the ones you are considering. Magnus reminding me of tales a bit is heartening

TBH

1. IDK how they haven’t been replaced yet
  2. They joined bc I begged them to join so we could game together (we normally don’t get to bc they’re busy)
  3. Their inactivity isn’t AI that their posts fit their personality as w!Simon would be playing the game
  4. Their Mafia partners would have gotten a replacement if they were Mafia so I’m 99% sure they’re Town

You can discount all 3 previous points but

We really can’t lose this game BC I am Town and Simon is Town and Mafia can’t win by playing to final 2 so they can’t afford to bus

Icky post tbh

Tbh the fact you think both me and Magnus are bad really throws up red flags.

Why

town

also town game easy