Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

instead focus on the read on magnus what tips you off about him exactly

cuz to me he seems like a pretty easy town from the get go he has the ‘‘yooo im gonna go solve everything’’ energy instead of posting some shitty meme or saying he will go to sleep

1 Like

You responded to who are you scum reading with my name

i did also say scumread until proven otherwise
it is an unfortunate misunderstanding

That’s baseline magnus.

I need to go find a wolf magnus game to compare closely. I think he mentioned one earlier. I read up on them a few months ago so it would be a good refresher.

If magnus started to shit post i would assume they were being held hostsge.

1 Like

I think that’s a pretty apt summary, yes.

If he was a wolf I think he’d want to prove he’s superior to everyone else. However, he’s kinda doing nothing? Which feels weird considering the image CD has constructed of himself in ENA FM :upside_down_face:

th

Well he’s the last person i would trust with a gun so no harm in holding off until he does something.

As an aside just a ‘for the record’ thing being nice isnt a scum tell. I like to be nice to people when the situation affords it.

1 Like

go for it king meanwhile i will cook some spaghetti

I actually dont really want to my head hurts. Reading through your early game posts in love is war and joat didnt turn up much for me to dicipher other than you were busy in joat and you werent as much in love is war. You didnt go really hard on any town reads early though. Your first town reads were the masons.

Although

You did call yourself obv town there and here and you joked about being a wolf here

@Litten

If i had the gun i would shoot lol atm

Also thank you everyone for putting up with my typos. Glasses off groggy achro makes more of them.

1 Like

Alright, that will be my signal.
I mentioned AI UPick because it was a good Mafia performance, although admittedly against a less than stellar Town. Everything went right.
My other wolfgame before that, ‘80s Wild Overhaul, is a demonstration of everything going wrong.

If lol is a wolf i think there is equity in lol + magnus worlds as a sort of shield play where the initial reaction is ‘oh scum would never do that’

If lol is town i think he would have no problem shooting me, which at that stage is probably best for business and lets me be in charge at the most crucial time of the game for town.

thats the game im reffering to when i refer to ur wolf meat

Can you link upick? What are your thoughts on lol?

1 Like

im fine with that trade off

I know. You’re a nice person Achro and I’m glad you’re in this game. If it wasn’t for nice people I don’t think I’d be sane rn

I appreciate it.

Thoughts on lol? Him and i just had a long back and forth.