Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Why was I told to shoot lol achro

Let me just remember how to quote something…

Shush. I’m on mobile, hating it and wanting to just do nothing. But I can’t really just do nothing.

Fair enough is a bit of a meme.

Tbh i thought you were going to give a different answer to litten about why you said what you said. I dont like your answer as much as my headcanon one

why maybe

I’m awful at reads haha, but she seems rather vocal, which is my tell when I’m scum.

I’m glad that you don’t like my answer as much as the one you pictured. I’m not trying to be liked here (though it would be nice), I’m trying to give genuine reasoning.

I think CD is >rand town

1 Like

Can you expand on your reads for myself and ybw?

When i say like in the context of mafia it is always on an alignment scale lol

Oh boy Litten seems to disagree with a read of mine and also disliked how I said something. I look forward to being shot. Woo (/s)

im not a fish im a BEAR and im going to eat every single one of you nom nom nom nom

2 Likes

need an explanation for the lol shot chief

Rand scum tbh

whos simon

Sure!

YoubutWorse seems to be chaotic in a benign sort of way, one who knows they won’t get to do anything cool if they get shot.

And Achro…I dunno maybe it’s just the lynch mob lol

1 Like

CD.

A person I think is wolfy.
And the fact he won’t engage “until he has the gun” feels off to me

He is more confident in a magnus read than he has any right to be and his treatment of me feels hand wavey. I dont think town lol has a solid town read the first 16 hours of a game even if his life does depend on it. Much less someone like magnus who isnt polarized.

I am fine with a magnus tr in theory but ‘shoot anyone but magnus’ is way too dramatic to be natural for lol imo

that’s a lot of words for what I perceive as an incorrect read

1 Like

missed the last sentence give me a sec