Post and i will tell you my off the cuff favorite mafia memory with you.

You participated in FAM3.

1 Like

Makes sense Umineko game was weird for me.

Will get you back though fav moment (only have i think two main games i remember mashes don’t count if any) was purgatory 2 was genuinely fun to have you there and you played the game when you could genuinely was very fun to have you around though and were easy to talk to.

boop

2 Likes

Ah, I remember you in Umineko I believe. We knew you were cop so I used my role to redirect a poison onto you I believe. You were very insightful. Sorry about having to kill you and all that.

1 Like

Well that was that time where I subbed into genie and gaslit people into thinking you were scum, so that was kind of cool. You were a good buddy though, because you let me shoot the scum instead of your pet read and I appreciate that. Also, regardless of anything else, it is always a trip to review your setups lol

1 Like

i might have done zone twice

… or skipped him the first time

well whatever

3 Likes

I thought it was a very good time how in april showers almost knew right away the hood was pure. After need for speed me giving you the pep talk about confidence of course was very valid. I will say though embarrassing that guy who bullied you into being chopped in genie 13 srtill puts a smile on my face though. Imagine not being able to find hazard and thinking hazard is the problem, to this day still bewilders me smh

I only got tagged once, so regardless whether tye latter happened or not, it’s definitely not the former.

Seeing Achro brain blasts is great haha
And seeing your interactions with Hazard has been awesome.

3 Likes

This is a post

Also @Achromatic teach me not to suck no balls

1 Like

Redemotion

1 Like

I literally press the p and not the o, you dumb phone!!!

stop being gay thats step 1

2 Likes

ill try

no u wont

1 Like

howd you know

2 Likes

id like to imagine achro has spent days preparing his complete fucking destruction of me

or will say something nice and is making me fear the worst. hes so mean!

5 Likes

Nya

2 Likes

In truth I have just been busy.

I mean

it’s one of those yeah yeah

7 Likes