Post and i will tell you my off the cuff favorite mafia memory with you.

raid is a cool game tbh

Nya

1 Like

@Prophylaxis

aww man, my brain is kind of mush for long term memory stuff. We’ve had a lot of fun together, but I always tell people "good luck with my spew’ and so the invitational where we crushed everyone’s hopes and dreams will always be a nice thing to recall as a couple of boogeymen. Although I do have to say, although it is fresh compared to most of our history, you mocking my eod1 day 2 of that game where I died n1 only to be like “oh nevermind achro is a god” was very, very funny. Sorry for bruising you a bit that game old friend lol

3 Likes

Me telling beancat skill issue is racking up the likes and I don’t get why

well now you’ve said it

Are you implying I should have let it continue racking up likes by not mentioning it?

no it’s gonna get more likes now

Ah

Lmao

Honkai Star Rail really throws you in neck deep in the random stuff going on.

I am in some sort of simulated universe and am just confused tbh

How do you feel about current jjk
(I am not asking for the off the cuff favorite memory, but you can also do that I guess)

We haven’t made many memories together in terms of mafia, but we both like jjk so that’s cool.

I am interested in seeing where it goes. Although i can’t wait to see what technique a certain someone will come up with next that they haven’t used since the such and such era lol

2 Likes

have you recovered since chapter 236

There was nothing to recover from

JJK manga spoilers

Summary

As an avid fan of Gojo, I actually thought the chapter was very well done and from a character and story perspective it was the only way it could have ever gone. There’s a lot of fuss in the community about fairness, who jumped who, etc but all the trash talk between the two was just that - trash talk. They both acknowledged the other as supremely gifted - the two greatest in history - and Gojo got to die without regrets which was said to be impossible. I thought it was an amazing chapter and ending for Gojo, and took nothing away from his character whatsoever.

2 Likes

I have known Sampo for 5 minutes and if he died in the next 5 minutes it would be 5 minutes too late.

1 Like

Sampo is definitely a pathetic wet cat of a man, but in a slimy sort of way

He’ll either grow on you if you like bastards with a heart of gold or he won’t

Either way his eyes and his hehe during combat do so much work at making me simp for him

Nya

1 Like

wow I got a nya’ing beast in my topic, very nice

4 Likes

Indeed you do

1 Like

nya

2 Likes

chapter 250 is here
that’s why he’s the goat

1 Like