@Host_Account_1

oh come on

2 Likes

@SirDerpsAlot rip
Nice knowing you or whatever

:wave:

Hell 1 - Votecount 18 (Final)

Vote Target Voted by Votes
SirDerpsAlot Hippopablompoyeetus, Rue, Lucky, BradLand, dota, Porscha, Gorta, Aelin 8/8
Lucky Zone_Q11, Wazza, Kiiruma, Moose, SirDerpsAlot 5/8
Aelin lol 1/8
dota Trochilidae 1/8

You have 5 minutes to PM me with any incorrect votes

Suchomimus, literally meaning “crocodile mimic”, named as such due to its protruding and narrow skull similar to that of a crocodile - is a spinosaurid dinosaur which lived in the Early Cretaceous period. Suchomimus was 9.5 to 11 metres (31 to 36 feet) long and weighed between 2.5 to 5.2 tonnes. The dorsal sail of the Suchomimus was much lower than that of the Spinosaurus, and the genus is actually more closely related to that of the Baryonx from England. Like other spinosaurids, it most likely preyed upon fish and smaller animals. However, it mostly hunted in shallow waters rather than living semi-aquatically like Spinosaurus and Baryonx which could fully submerge to dive after prey.

uhhh what else

oh yeah playing sucho in The Isle was pretty cool i guess but i doubt they’re getting added to Evrima for at least another 10 years

SirDerpsAlot has been sent to Hell!

He was…

Suchomimus

Mafia Goon

You are Suchomimus, Mafia Goon. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

Ensure that the majority of the Mafia are sent to heaven or that the Mafia outnumber the town.

Hell 1 has ended. Heaven 1 begins and will end 2022-03-27T19:00:00Z

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to reach majority.

7 Likes

1 Like

incredibly based and that felt way too easy but whatever

unironically it mightve been better to just leave sda and then go for a jd scenario but whatever

Heaven 1 - Votecount 1

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Not Voting Lucky, BradLand, lol, Aelin, Rue, dota, Wazza, Hippo, Zone, Gorta, Kiiruma, Porscha, Trochilidae, Moose 14

@Lucky

I told you I have it under control.

Hippo probably spewed town because of Derps pandering to him to try to CFD me.

Like I said I liked Porsche’s answer to my question so locking her town and wouldn’t mind sending her to Heaven in one of the phases.

I AM SO GOOD

1 Like

Cuz i started wagon first i steal all credit despite me pussying out and thinking of cfding random ppl lol

1 Like

i am indescribably good i am god