Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

im with you on aelin and rue, why is troch having a bad start tho
debil seems very normal to me too i cant townread him yet despite how much i want to

1 Like

but hes one of the meme spots, we are sending all the memers to heaven

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Derps Iā€™ve explained before but he kind of stated certain things that I was thinking before I was capable of saying them, or at least I agreed with. (Iā€™ll expand on this next post)

Youā€¦fuck you.

Aelin I doubt would poke me that early that quickly as a wolf after seeing how I was acting during the game that she hosted.

Trochi I was townreading the first post they made, and I just checked while writing this why I thought it was towny which was because 2 things:

1. They are talking about trying to improve their towngame and improve town performance since wolves have won a decent amount on this site.
  2. It reminded me of an introduction post Marry made as town during an EpicMafia game where she called herself ā€œMarry 2.0ā€ so Iā€™m inclined to townread it and call them ā€œTrochi 2.0.ā€

And Iā€™m feeling the vibes from our whole skirmish about 10 minutes ago.

Rue I felt fine with her maneuvering vote wise because it felt like she had some sort of thought process going from Trochi to Derps. Sheā€™s asking questions and prodding posts which is probably town indicative of her.

Wazza I stated her statements on the setup felt pretty towny in a vacuum. Was entirely town positive.

Hippo I think I townread the entire ā€œliking postsā€ barrage he did earlier.

Hippo and Wazza might actually be the weakest ones after writing that out, which is why theyā€™re at the bottom of the townlist.

1 Like

I needed a minute to write my post out.

1 Like

zone is also irrelevant and last time he was irrelevant he was scum so good start

3 Likes

no offense blue but all your reasonings kinda suck
i wanted to see a few solid explanations and like 1 or 2 bad ones so i could say ā€œyeah those are the misreadsā€ but uhhhh yeah

1 Like

unironically your best townread reason is on me ahahaahahaha

1 Like

Fair enough but itā€™s a long game and itā€™s what I got.

If you think Iā€™m town and my reads suck send me to heaven so I can get carried.

1 Like

sounds good

1 Like

idk, i thought their snap reasoning thing right at start of day was obviously bait logic and wolves often feel pressured to make reads pretty fast.

and then they kinda just sat in thread and hedged a bit. tonally they were fine i guess but their content is scummy imo.

literally their only post i like is their brad post

ignores the part of where I was copying Aelinā€™s post as a joke:

I donā€™t like this opener

1 Like

dont judge by content, judge by everything other than content

1 Like

actually reading more carefully your reason for townreading trochi is fine and i wont argue with you on derps since its perspective dependent
your misclears are aelin and hippo

1 Like

btw what about debil hippo

1 Like

what about them

ewwwww w/w alert w/w alert

1 Like

you said you tr him

1 Like

/vote zone @Host_Account_1

1 Like

I can see those 2 being a possibility.

Like I said before, plenty of time on the clock.

1 Like