Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

makes sense, however for me at least (cuz of course one of us could be using the other as bait) Im acting this way since I feel comradery towards them because they are also new to this site.
I understand if u were to ISO some of our posts (especially mine) it could look like we are covering each other too

1 Like

honestly, all i can say for a defensive is that keep in mind that nobody here really knows my playstyle (cuz I don’t have one yet) so the susses on me so far just don’t make much logical sense to me when i try to look from an outside perspective.

1 Like

yeah this is another example of something i don’t like from u
being this appeasing and this understanding of scumreads on u is something new wolves do a lot of

1 Like

Why’d you ping me for this

1 Like

oh damn
thats kinda just my personality to be a people pleaser lmao
ill start pleading for my life then?

Thank you tho, I do appreciate you since you are giving me feedback and stuff

1 Like

Sleeby
Was there anything important in the last 400 posts?

1 Like

Aelin’s reason was that ‘since nobody else is willing to let me have my fun, I’ll stop being mean for a little bit’ and then voted me. Needless to say this doesn’t exactly look good but it was early enough on that it just feels like a non-serious way of getting a vote onto me. I hadn’t even posted at this time so there’s literally nothing to look at here.

Brad spoke using ‘speedrunning phrasing’ which was cringy as all f. I would say more than Lucky, but I’d be lying. Making it seem like their plan was to vote me but then they had a fair reason which was that I had done nothing while I was around and that it wasn’t a good look. Baring in mind that at the time many had not done much either (Since it was just before 500 posts into the game)

Zone was the most logical and the only thing they really said against me was that (correctly) a lot of people had done nothing so far. And something about ‘If we are going to bully Kiiruma, then it’d better be a conscious one’ which I interpret as Zone saying they need a stronger reason than just not doing anything to push me. I think out of the 3, Zone had the towniest bit on me. But I picked them out with Brad because they were replying to Brad after Brad was being cringe on me.

2 Likes

if i’m wrong then show me
fight it
do something about it

1 Like

don’t roll over and beg if you’re town
actually change my mind by making yourself obvious

1 Like

ok
ill try harder then
(throws a punch)

1 Like

all this being said
how do you read the 3

1 Like

Is it now that I say that I wolf read you and you roast me and then I do stuff and be like ‘But don’t do this to me GDI’? Or is it in a bit when I actually ISO you?

1 Like

Zone town.
Brad cringe, middling.
Aelin is the scummiest but not necessarily mafia, could all be town

2 Likes

ur a little confused but u got the spirit ig
just Do Things if ur town it’ll come to you

1 Like

you’re not allowed to have a read on me until you iso me
but even if you do iso me and somehow scumread me i will roast the fuck out of you

1 Like

thank you, thank you
ill learn the ways and become actually useful

2 Likes

i agree zone town yeah
got any other prominent reads

Ok then I’m place-holding a mafia read on you pending me actually reading you then.
BRB

2 Likes

you’d think u would’ve learned by now
smh

1 Like

@Trochilidae
@BradLand
@Lucky

Can you all give reads on the other two of you
I don’t care if you’ve already given them because I know some have been said
I want them in a concise manner

1 Like