Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Btw I probs won’t really do anything other than random shitposts till EoD cuz I have important exam tomorrow morning I’m gonna cram for

1 Like

hm okie dokie

Okay well going to more game helping things.

My main takeaway between my last time being here and currently is that Hippo got townier so now he’s my lock for voting into Heaven.

same lol

i dont wanna go to heaven first phase ill go second or third

btw last time i played this i was sent to heaven first heaven phase and i was mafia lol

ok good that’s settled
now do i need to towncase myself or should i spam phone a friend because i will make u find me if you’re town whatever it takes

I feel like Wazza is just trending down but that’s because she’s literally done nothing at all this game besides talk about the “Wait until Heaven phase” stuff.
I’m giving her time to do things since it’s early. But yeah…

What’s the purpose of this post?

Who are current consensus TR/SR

If you mean what I think you do, I thought we talked about not doing this.

Flexing.

uh i would prefer you not feel inclined to felixn’t just because i’m pressuring you
if you just insist on doing that when you get pressured itll just lead to a bad habit

I wanted to talk about my Wazza townread a little bit more. I think it’s very unlikely for her to come in with the entrance she does as a wolf, and it has to do with why wolves tend to talk about mechanics early.

I think when wolves enter thread with mechanics discussion, it’s because they want to talk about something early without risking making waves. When Wazza entered the thread, her thoughts on the mechanics of the game seemed like something that could easily be jumped on, so I don’t think she would have any reason to do it as a wolf.

1 Like

we know seth is scum real question is whos bussing

me giving ppl second thoughts about sending meto heaven phase 1 so i get to play game a bit longer

how much time is left in today? I dont want to leave without placing a vote in case I dont make it back before eod

17 minutes, time to panic

1 Like

We have 24 hours.

completely different scenario
i can feel soren in the background so to speak
and poking them is much less distressing with a far higher success rate
(and they have things to say idk what they are but it’s something)