Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Because of this:

Are y’all voting me because you don’t want to lose to me in case I’m mafia? Or am I doing literally that to Lucky?

Zone you changed your Meta around the time I stopped playing right

I might be a dog but I ain’t flipping wolf!

1 Like

I am Lucky the Villager!
The Dog Mummy Villager!

1 Like

Seth why are you like this

1 Like

I don’t.

Like what?

Honestly? IDK and IDC about my meta anymore.
That shit has been thrown and flung around for so long that I’ve stopped caring about it at this point. I should just do whatever I believe is right.

–and I believe that, at the very minimum, Lucky should be sent to hell.

It isn’t useless I’m saying if Rue is wolf.
Gorta, Brad and Tro be cleared. (Tro Semi-Clear but I count that interaction as a clear tbh.)

True.
IDRC what you think those are my reasons rather I decided to state a different one then before or not is irrelevant, you can vote me for it but your absolutely wrong.

I think Dota is probably Town.

It’s funny that people shut me down and call me bad but they don’t even care to let me live or prove myself lol.

Can’t even remember the last time I end gamed as town.

No point in doing it next game though I might be wolf.

I think a big flaw in town play is the fact everyone seems to be looking at who’s “wolfy” or who’s “towny” that’s not what your suppose to do.

A wolf gets a wolf card and a town gets a town card therefore a wolf is aware of both town and other mafia where town is aware of only themself.
It’s a perspective difference between the 2 roles.
You find it that way!

Yes. I think your perspective has lined up with a wolf’s.

You all gotta also realize that just because someone “looks good” or at least to you doesn’t mean they are cleared what so ever.

Most of it is Non Aligned Indicative but some players don’t see it that way for some reason.

Meanwhile I do actual clears/find truth and I’m the one being shunned on.

Example, Hippo’s claim in that one game.

I got completely Shunned from it.

It hasn’t but alright.

Ouch.

Your barking up the wrong tree.

But so are many others so it’s not like I can do anything about it.

But I am leaning you town again

At the same time I also think you could be wolf but I’m not confident in that at all.

I’ll make some final legacy reads later.

There is actually a tell for me that should make it obvious I’m town but I’d rather not reveal that tell so I don’t have to put more effort in when I get wolf in a future game.