Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Derps’ defense of Lucky is coming off as performative to me.

Well good thing I’ll be flipping town!

Brad I swear if you fail me and get pocketed by Wazza/Aelin/Rue which ever many doesn’t have the town Rolecard.

I’ll bash you post game!
You will be Sadge.
I will be Super Sadge.

If your wolf then I cry :cry:

i’m just joking around while I catch up on posts

Do it faster…it’s EOD.

Like I said, I got it under control.

For once I’m confident in this.

Ok just don’t get pocketed.

I’ll still keep my vote on Derps but I’m willing to go over if you can ensure town wins.

I’ll repeat.
If you fail me, I will bury you post game!

I have little to no opinion of derp and I agree with him that I don’t think wazza giving wolf vibes right now, but i’m not sure I agree with his read on lucky being town. I’m coin flipped on lucky’s alignment and frankly his tunneling on wazza hasn’t been all that productive, nor do I understand his disdain for rue, I think lucky really just tends to wolf read anybody who dare potentially wolf read him and it rubs me the wrong way because I generally think that’s an unproductive way of finding wolves day 1

however. because i have little to no opinion on derp, I have no defense of them. their posting in the last 24 hours has been less frequent and less substantial and when people started jumping on his train, I don’t think himself or anyone else really asked why, so i figured I’m maybe missing a contextual / tonal thing there that others are picking up on and that can be worth something when I’m not confident in my reads. like maybe it really just has to do with what i picked up on in that it’s less posting and less substance. what do you think of derp, brad?

Congrats on your town rand.

@Porscha

/Vote: SirDerpsAlot @Host_Account_1

I asked him several times about his reads or who he’d rather wagon and he’s never responded to me, even responding to OTHERS but saying next to nothing.

So I’m taking this as he’s in anti-spew and Derps is mafia.

@Porscha

Join, please.

He didn’t respond to me asking where else he’d want to go, either. So I agree with this vote.

1 Like

@lol

If you come back, vote Derps, please.

yeah I noticed that at the end of catching up lol. i’ll join that vote over lucky just being himself lmao

What?

i’m here
brain is mush and i’m tired
but i’m here

NOBODY GETS IT I’M NOT FUNNY I’M SORRY I SAID ANYTHING