Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

I think game started at 4 eastern originally? 1pm my time anyway since i’m pst

Let’s rand

No, I don’t think it does. There’s a lot to analyze within just the movement between these two wagons.

For example, I don’t think that Lucky and Derps can be w/w from the way Derps hesitated to self-pres while Lucky was pushing him.

You never answered who you wanted pushed outside of Lucky and yourself.

huh

what does DADV mean?

I did like 2 posts ago

come here littly birdy, on my lap, guess whos back with a brand new post and i dont mean post as in a new case of townreading and scumreading
a a a a a no worries what else could i possibly do to make noise i had touched on everything but megawalls

2 Likes

dead air dead villager
aka wolves see villager top wagons and are happy so they don’t want a lot of activity and for things to stay

hmmm
yeah good point i didn’t think of it like that

You said you didn’t have any other reads, but this post doesn’t make sense if that’s true.

i wasnt really anticipating anything but if i had to give anything i think wolf!wazza would’ve given a new reason that wouldve been hastily constructed

i like it

1 Like

gotcha thanks

1 Like

I was specifically talking about that singular post when I said “a wolf rarely makes this post”
which
is why i said “a wolf rarely makes this post”

1 Like

I was pushing that lucky is town

That is something else yes?

My suggestion for this first Heaven phase is to send Moose to heaven, by the way.

what

Send hippo

why