Purgatory - Town Win!

I disagree but okay

This feels like such a weak reason to town read Cait. She did way better things than this later on.

Modesty is the towniest flavor of ice cream! Worry not, everything is under control! ^-^

The people i trust so far alot are caitlin and ritsu

And I slightly trust Luluu despite recent development (´∀`=)

Okay I go eat turkey now🦃

1 Like

My apologies! I shall try to do better!

Actually yea I rlly don’t see how you get a TR on me out of that? The heaven phase thing is the most NAI thing ever said, and yea so what I checked something, imo that also isn’t rlly deservant of a top TR

That’s okay but I am right. If you believe a wolf claim is false than your subconscious is inherently gonna think oh well they aren’t wolf cause that was false.

Aka your town.

Tutuu not luluu Im so sorry

1 Like

My brain works in mysterious ways…

Well you could be like ‘maybe I misread it, because everyone tells me it’s hell phase and the first time I played this the game also started with a hell phase’

Your scaring me and I don’t like it

VOTE: Tutuu

1 Like

… have I ever shown the capacity to think like this lol

Yes

Apologies, my dear!

Normally you towncore me from very early on, as is our usual dance. Shame that I ruined our usual tango this time around!

It’s NAI either way but the way your looking at it doesn’t make sense with who I am as a person and a mafia player.

I always trust myself inherently over anyone else in mafia and I’ve displayed this numerous times.

…I don’t like this

1 Like

I need to go write flavor. Byeeee.

Neither do I fwiw

1 Like

Town
Doleful
Ritsu
Merpy
Abigail
Guava
Psyx
Tutuu
Luka
Mafia

My new readslsit

Doleful remains at first for reasons explained
Ritsu debutes at second because my solving discussion with them felt like a TvT convo
Merpy moved from 4th/5 to 3rd/8 because I am starting to believe her confusion rn and also just a gut feeling
Abigail debutes at fourth simply because she has not tried to pocket me yet
Guava slipped down to fifth; not rlly due to what they did - unsure if they even posted much since my last list - but mostly because Ritsu & Abbi posted now, and Merpy moved up
Psyx slightly moved up due to the other 2 being more sus lol
Not a fan of Tutuu’s posting; read on me feels like TMI to try to avoid my characteristic OMGUS
Luka debutes last due to just being completely different from the purgatory game I hosted on New TTAG

2 Likes