Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

(You comparing yourself to my scum game is a grave mistake)

1 Like

If you had no intention of voting them out, it doesn’t matter where they are on your scum list. Saying you don’t trust someone and voting them is 2 different things. In the Invitational I was mafia in, I scumread Kana, but I never pushed them

I’m just concerned Achro because it feels like how you’re playing is inconsistent. I’m worried you’re scum

My suspicion on you doesn’t even all come from comparing my playstyle to yours. Some of it is just an inconsistency with how you’ve played.

And, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe this is normal Achro behavior. But I don’t know that. I’ve played one game with you, and you were immediately night killed. My only experience with you was you saying I was town and then getting murked promptly after.

Regardless, I can’t chalk up the inconsistency to “I don’t know him, so he’s probably town/telling the truth”. As we both know, I have no voting power here. I am just putting my thoughts out there for the martyrs (who do know you better)

Its easy to be consistent as scum. I am a chaos gremlin at times.

Teams just otter/rawk/mimic

Sorry for my vote switch lol

You never see it being Toad?

Also, wasn’t Mimic your most townread person? Why the switch-up?

Given how yesterday played out i dont think so.

Hmmm wdym?

The flip

I believe Mimic voted Syrup. I think they started that push

I asked both if they would switch to otter. Both declined.

So i was wither hammering the scum or solidfying the team.

Toad qas like sure to voting with me on otter

1 Like

Obviously, you would deny this reality, but I fear a reality where you rig the vote to make it frame Otter, so they’re the shot the martyrs take.

Essentially, in a world where Otter is town, you switch vote on to someone else who is town to make it look like scum was trying to save their hypothetical scummate Otter. And then they get shot

I was fine with the Otter vote. The switch on Syrup was a yikes. There was little-to-no reasoning behind it. It just kinda happened

I mean, people thought they were scum, but didn’t ppl also suspect Otter? I don’t recall seeing anything that made it imperative in that moment to vote Syrup over Otter

I didnt want it to rand.

Why must everything be complicated

Because I overthink things ;~;

Look for real if we lose because i just was having fun at eod then my bad. I fucked up clearly

1 Like

its achro and otter best friends for life over there. No other notes