Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Hope that helps i have no time sadly stuff happened cant think much on game likley for a day or two will try to get back sooner then later

sigh

bc i didn’t see the rawk train taking off

i didnt expect syrup to be town. fucked up. i think i trust daisy im not sure abt anyone else tho

What if it was scum protecting Rawk? If you’re town, wouldn’t you want to stand your ground?

Martyrs, if you’re reading this, I think you have a hit between Otter and Achro (leaning Otter because of the vote).

If you think Otter is town and Achro orchestrated that last switch vote to frame Otter and make them look like scum, shoot Achro. I think it’s more likely Otter is just scum though

I sadly cannot say the feeling is mutual. If you are town, my apologies, but that vote on you didn’t feel good

Or I guess I should say the vote switch off of you :thinking:

I think Rawk is likely scum, but don’t take the shot there unless you’re fairly certain

I’m more confident in Otter/Achro than that shot

Imagine thinking scum achro spends all day on otter to just vote the other way last second. Its utterly pointless

If Otter is your teammate, it’s not pointless at all. You lose the game if Otter (your partner in this case) flips after all. If you said you weren’t going to vote Otter at all, I would’ve suspected you. Therefore, your best move was to claim to vote Otter as a front and then switch at the last second (which is what happened)

I’d probably do the same thing if I was scum. Scum making their vote targets apparent in that scenario is dangerous, so I think it’s okay to claim to vote your partner and then claim you wanted to CFD someone else. This strategy works exceptionally well if someone else starts the vote because then it completely erases any trace of your true intentions

But then why have otter in my bottom even after otters anout face on me

Feels very dumb tbh

(You comparing yourself to my scum game is a grave mistake)

1 Like

If you had no intention of voting them out, it doesn’t matter where they are on your scum list. Saying you don’t trust someone and voting them is 2 different things. In the Invitational I was mafia in, I scumread Kana, but I never pushed them

I’m just concerned Achro because it feels like how you’re playing is inconsistent. I’m worried you’re scum

My suspicion on you doesn’t even all come from comparing my playstyle to yours. Some of it is just an inconsistency with how you’ve played.

And, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe this is normal Achro behavior. But I don’t know that. I’ve played one game with you, and you were immediately night killed. My only experience with you was you saying I was town and then getting murked promptly after.

Regardless, I can’t chalk up the inconsistency to “I don’t know him, so he’s probably town/telling the truth”. As we both know, I have no voting power here. I am just putting my thoughts out there for the martyrs (who do know you better)

Its easy to be consistent as scum. I am a chaos gremlin at times.

Teams just otter/rawk/mimic

Sorry for my vote switch lol