Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

They could? Because they forgot till that point

Litten your final words. Please.

If you forget something you don’t know

But they knew there were five mafia. If you asked them how many mafia there was you would say five. If you asked someone who forgot they had a meeting when they had a meeting they would answer correctly. Because they knew.

I don’t believe he’d say 5

I believe that the one that said that post would say 3, unless the post was a lie

So if you claim he’d say 5 then I don’t buy the townslip at all

I gtg

BUT YOU COULD CALL THAT A TOWNSLIP TOO RIGHT

IF SOMEONE SAID A MAFIA TOWNSLIPPED WHY WOULD THAT MAFIA THEN TRY TO UNTOWNSLIP

this convo is actual nonsense to me I’m gonna go eat chocolate brb

Then why did they say there was three? I am not following

HOOYAH

NO DONT LEAVE ME HERE

SEEMS VERY FAMILIAR TO ME.

This isn’t an opinion, it’s a fact. You are basically claiming the person who forgot they had a meeting would also not be aware of what time the meeting was when asked. They didn’t register in their head they had a meeting but if someone were to ask them they would go “oh right, I have a meeting at x time”.

found another townie

THE HAWK DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS HE IS USING

HE IS TRYING HIS BEST

So your saying. They knew there was 5 but has a miscalculation on the time of writing the message

Your gonna drive yourself insane with the bit and i am fully for this

What is confusing. I don’t get it. I explained what the difference between registering and knowing something is. It is impossible to not know how many mafia there were if you read the OP. I knew how many mafia there were. It is possible to afyer reading the op to in a moment of attention lapse joke around with your partner about the optimal way to read achromatic being to see if they catch 3/3 wolves because you weren’t registering how many wolves there are because you were caught up in that moment talking with your partner or thinking about other stuff. At any point one of us could have gone “how many mafia there are” and while I can’t speak for luka I would have answered five. Because I knew there were five. But the post was made with me not registering that I knew this.

THE HAWK DISAGREES

THE HAWK FORGOT HOW MANY MAFIA WERE IN THE GAME

HE READ THE OP THREE TIMES

BUT HE REMEMBERED SO ITS COOL

1 Like

Look litten. I am a dumbass. But i think i get it. It was a malfunction rather luka fully forgetting but i think either way. Imma just wait to talk to luka about it