Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

no

Now see, this line of thought is much more believable than whatever the fuck the Ls was.

womp womp

Did you ever give me your read on caitlin

COOL FLIP DUDE

LAST ONE

Cause mimic is still :person_shrugging: mainly the other one not shy name blank
But also i am biased on this read and why am not strong there and wanting to see more.

Do i think you could list what? Confused here

Probably

this

1 Like

IM BEING PATCHED

1 Like

So you suspect Abigail and Bionic are wolves? I am just trying to understand. Yes, I read your message discussing it. I just got confused.

Could you whip up a reads list really quick? A simple list like this would suffice. Then, we could talk about it after.

Town:
Null:
Wolf:

This kinda shit where you try to make someone feel bad for a past game usually comes from wolf

If you’re a wolf demoralizing people is a valid if not shitty strat

If you’re town do better

that sounds suspciously like a readlist

1 Like

yeah dont mind hazard hes my support goober
hes on vacation. im supposed to be the main head. Not been doing that very well

1 Like

I was simply pointing out that they did this before.

Yes fucking stop

1 Like

It’s just annoying honestly I’d rather you not sign at all

1 Like

I ask you specifically because, based on votes, it is likely you will go over unless votes suddenly flip. We can ask it of Bionic too if they want to share, although, I suspect they won’t be here given their absence this day. If they want to share their reads though, they may

And, of course, if you want my reads. I can share those. I understand it’s hypocritical of me to ask for reads list and not give one in return

I’m gonna just ignore the slot and vote there every hell phase for as long as they’re alive

all my reads are in my posts, i’m not going to give a readlist

pigeon/otter main ones feel bionic talk here doesn’t progress gamestate at all and ends in circles in this immediate.

rest are not bad outside that but time limited curious on those two.